Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year, Family

I usually don't make new year's resolutions because I don't consider January 1st as my new year  --  that occasion happens on my birthday.  This year I'm breaking my rule and challenging myself to dig deeper into my family genealogy  --  my roots.  I am going to learn more about DNA and molecular genealogy to let it aid me in my family genealogy research.  I'm going to make that genealogy road trip to pour over court records.  I want to see those places in Georgia and Mississippi where my ancestors lived and died.  My ancestors are calling.  I know they will guide me and use me to tell our family stories..

4 comments:

  1. Sandra, great challenge for the new year. Yes; the ancestor's will certainly guide and nudge you along the way. Thanks for sharing your resolution.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. The ancestors have spoken & I'm trying to keep up

      Delete
  2. Sandra you've done a BEAUTIFUL job answering the Ancestor's call in 2013 & I have no doubt it will continue to flow on into 2014! Very proud of you! Keep answering the Ancestors call!:)

    ReplyDelete